Export Area Manager (m/f/d) full time / permanent with immediate effect
Export Area Manager (m/w/d)
To expand our team, we are looking for an "Export Area Manager" as soon as possible.
- You are responsible for the expansion of the sales partner network within your sales territory
- You look after, manage and deepen the relationships with our international sales partners
- You are a competent contact person for all customer projects
- You are responsible for the implementation of market development strategies with the aim of building and establishing long-term sales partner relationships
- You analyse market and industry trends as well as competitive activities
- You plan and conduct regular sales activities and maintain your network with existing strategic partners
- You actively represent us at trade fairs and regional customer events
- A constant and confidential cooperation with the business and sales management
- You have a commercial or technical education, ideally in the field of foreign trade or export and sales.
- Ideally, you have a good technical understanding and initial professional experience in international sales
- Strong customer orientation as well as an independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Practised and confident negotiating skills
- Open to new experiences, people, countries and cultures
- Business fluent in English and German, other foreign languages such as Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish or Dutch would be desirable
- A lot of fun travelling
What we offer:
We offer you a challenging, varied and responsible job in a strong team - including a long-term employment relationship. Our corporate culture is open and medium-sized with a flat hierarchy and short decision-making processes in a pleasant working atmosphere. Social benefits, attractive training and further education opportunities as well as a correspondingly performance-related remuneration also characterise the work at CITEL.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your CV and a meaningful application to: